Enjoy the best of coastal living in our beautiful historic city - where everything old is new again! Brunswick is a city that invites you to come play - explore waterways & history, music, art, and theatre venues. In this business-friendly environment, a qualified local workforce is a top priority.
Viewers who need assistance with accessing any of the following documents, please email the City Clerk with your request.• FLOODSMART - Flood Management Information
• Please be advised that we are currently experiencing project delays concerning all CDBG funded programs. For more information you can contact the Department of Economic and Community Development at (912) 267-5511.
• 2019 Projects Funded with SPLOST V and VI
• 2021 Adopted Budget
• FY 2020 Adopted Budget
• CURRENT 2020 TAX DIGEST AND 5 YEAR HISTORY OF LEVY
• Notice of 2020 Property Tax Increase and Public Hearings
• 2018 Building Permit Fees
• Proposed Stormwater Utility Information
• Glynn-Brunswick Land Bank Authority
• 2018 Comprehensive Plan City of Brunswick
Due to the current circumstances, Republic Services will be collecting all trash by automated trucks.
In order to avoid personal contact, drivers will not be loading any trash or cans. Any trash outside of the cans will not be picked up. Also, please remember to bag all trash placed within the cans.
• 2020 Recycling Pickup Schedule
• Republic Trash & Recycling Details
• City of Brunswick Tax Allocation District #1: Historic Core Redevelopment Plan
• Notice is hereby given that the next scheduled City of Brunswick Commission meeting for Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. will be held at Old City Hall, 1229 Newcastle Street, 2nd Floor AND virtual via zoom.
• APPOINTMENT(S) MADE BY THE BRUNSWICK CITY COMMISSION:
The Brunswick City Commission does make appointments to the following authority/boards from time to time, and would like to hear from citizens who are interested in serving when an opening comes up:
• Current City Boards, Commissions, Committees & Authorities