Local COVID-19 Resource Hub
CDBG-DR Homeowner Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Program (HRRP)
The City of Brunswick is excited to offer free home repairs for eligible homes damaged by Hurricane Irma in zip code 31520.
Homeowners who meet the requirements of the HRRP may be able to receive disaster assistance up to $75,000 for home
repairs and $150,000 for a reconstructed property.
Even if you have been denied by FEMA or other agencies due to title issues, you may be eligible for the HRRP.
Please click here to complete an HRRP Homeowner Survey to take
your first step in applying for disaster assistance.
Click here to access the HRRP Brochure with a list of required eligibility documents.
La ciudad de Brunswick se complace en ofrecer reparaciones gratuitas a las viviendas elegibles dañadas por el
huracán Irma en el código postal 31520. Los dueños del hogar que cumplan con los requisitos del Programa
de rehabilitación y reconstrucción para propietarios (HRRP) pueden recibir asistencia por desastre de hasta
$ 75,000 para reparar su hogar y $ 150,000 para una Reconstruir la propriedad. Incluso si FEMA u otras agencias
le han negado debido a problemas de título, puede ser elegible para el HRRP.
Haga clic aquí para completar una encuesta de HRRP y dar el primer
paso para solicitar asistencia por desastre.
Haga clic en este enlace para acceder al folleto de HRRP
con una lista de los documentos de elegibilidad requeridos.
Google Drive Link - Regarding Hanover Square Monument
Public Notice: City of Brunswick intends to sign Programmatic Agreement Addendum
La Ciudad de Brunswick tiene la intención de firmar un Programmatic Agreement Addendum
The City encourages everyone to continue to follow the recommendations by the President, State and CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Brunswick City Event Application
For use of City Parks/Squares/Streets
Enjoy the best of coastal living in our beautiful historic city - where everything old is new again! Brunswick is a city that invites you to come play - explore waterways & history, music, art, and theatre venues. In this business-friendly environment, a qualified local workforce is a top priority.
Brunswick for Business
A qualified local workforce and a business-friendly environment are top priorities for the city.
Live Where You Work!
Enjoy the best of coastal living in our beautiful and historic city - where everything old is new again!
A City for All Seasons
Brunswick is a city that invites you to come play - explore waterways & history, music, art, and theatre venues.
News and Announcements
Viewers who need assistance with accessing any of the following documents, please email the City Clerk with your request.
• FLOODSMART - Flood Management Information
• Online Vendor Registration
• Current Bids & Solicitations
• ST. SIMONS SOUND INCIDENT:
• RESPONSE AND PHOTO RELEASE
• View Golden Ray Progress
• View and Pay Tax & Garbage Bills
• Please be advised that we are currently experiencing project delays concerning all CDBG funded programs. For more information you can contact the Department of Economic and Community Development at (912) 267-5511.
• 2019 Projects Funded with SPLOST V and VI
• 2021 Adopted Budget
• FY 2020 Adopted Budget
• CURRENT 2020 TAX DIGEST AND 5 YEAR HISTORY OF LEVY
• Notice of 2020 Property Tax Increase and Public Hearings
• 2018 Building Permit Fees
• Proposed Stormwater Utility Information
• Glynn-Brunswick Land Bank Authority
• 2018 Comprehensive Plan City of Brunswick
Due to the current circumstances, Republic Services will be collecting all trash by automated trucks.
In order to avoid personal contact, drivers will not be loading any trash or cans. Any trash outside of the cans will not be picked up.
Also, please remember to bag all trash placed within the cans.
• Current Recycling and Bulk Pickup Items Details
• 2021 Recycling Calendar
• City of Brunswick Tax Allocation District #1: Historic Core Redevelopment Plan
• NOTICE: Apply today for assistance with home repair!
• CITY OF BRUNSWICK EMERGENCY MICRO-LOANS APPLICATION
Notice is hereby given that the next scheduled City of Brunswick Commission meeting for
Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
will be held via
virtual teleconference via zoom
as well as FaceBook Livestream.
• Archive of City Commission Meeting Videos
• APPOINTMENT(S) MADE BY THE BRUNSWICK CITY COMMISSION:
The Brunswick City Commission does make appointments to the following authority/boards from time to time, and would like to hear from citizens who are interested in serving when an opening comes up:
• Current City Boards, Commissions, Committees & Authorities
• FAQ: Brunswick Building Codes & Permits
• Limited Opportunity Historic Cemetery Lots Now Available. (Read More)
• LOST Intergovernmental Agreement between Glynn County and City of Brunswick. (View Agreement) (View Exhibits)
• Preclearance Submission to the Department of Justice: View Document
• Exhibit A • Exhibit B • Exhibit C • Exhibit D • Exhibit E • Exhibit F • Exhibit G • Exhibit H • Exhibit I