Viewers who need assistance with accessing any of the following documents, please email the City Clerk with your request.• FLOODSMART - Flood Management Information
• Please be advised that we are currently experiencing project delays concerning all CDBG funded programs. For more information you can contact the Department of Economic and Community Development at (912) 267-5511.
• 2019 Projects Funded with SPLOST V and VI
• 2021 Proposed Budget
• FY 2020 Adopted Budget
• CURRENT 2019 TAX DIGEST AND 5 YEAR HISTORY OF LEVY
• Notice of 2019 Property Tax Increase and Public Hearings
• 2018 Building Permit Fees
• Proposed Stormwater Utility Information
• Glynn-Brunswick Land Bank Authority
• 2018 Comprehensive Plan City of Brunswick
Due to the current circumstances, Republic Services will be collecting all trash by automated trucks.
In order to avoid personal contact, drivers will not be loading any trash or cans. Any trash outside of the cans will not be picked up. Also, please remember to bag all trash placed within the cans.
• 2020 Recycling Pickup Schedule
• Republic Trash & Recycling Details
• City of Brunswick Tax Allocation District #1: Historic Core Redevelopment Plan
• Notice is hereby given that the next scheduled
meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 6:00 p.m., 1229 Newcastle Street, Brunswick, GA 31520
*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL MEETING ONLINE ONLY ***
• APPOINTMENT(S) MADE BY THE BRUNSWICK CITY COMMISSION:
The Brunswick City Commission does make appointments to the following authority/boards from time to time, and would like to hear from citizens who are interested in serving when an opening comes up:
• Current City Boards, Commissions, Committees & Authorities